Reprogrammable Kickstart Switcher
A500Flash is a Kickstart switcher allowing Flash-memory reprogramming. The
device can installed inside the Amiga models 500, 500+ and 2000.
The design of the Flash memory chips being used allows loading another Kickstart
image by running additional software on the same Amiga computer and subsequent
switching between available ROM images by holding down CTRL+A+A keys.
- designed for Amiga A500/A500+/A2000 models,
- comes with 1 MB of built-in Flash memory,
- support for 1MB ROM images - standard and extended ROM images,
- A500Flash 5k mode (jumper X1),
- switching between available Kickstart images by holding down CTRL+A+A keys for about 3 seconds,
- original ROM chip required,
- PCB boards installation in place of original ROM and Gary chip,
- Flash chips programming using native Amiga OS software,
- included software requires Amiga OS 1.2+
|Mode I||Mode II|
|ROM - $F80000||ROM - inaccessible|
|FLASH bank 0 - $E00000||FLASH bank 0 - $F80000|
|FLASH bank 1 - $F00000||FLASH bank 1 - $E00000|
To add an item to your order, please click the shopping cart icon
on the right hand side of the item's price.
The colour underneath the icon indicates the item's delivery status:
= not available, no restocking date confirmed
(Exchange rates are updated at least once every business day)